* His wife, Aurora, was killed by brigands outside of a witch's potion shop. These brigands were later revealed to be religious vigilantes who called themselves the Falling Sun. Gerald became obsessed with the group, which eventually sent an assassin to …
* Placed original ad for adventurers that the Heroes of Death responded to.
* Served as first mate aboard the Dawnward until the mutiny. He was placed in the brig after the Heroes of Death overthrew Captain [[:erik_gruber | Erik Gruber]].
* Was …
* Captain of the Dawnward, presumably because of a family connection within the Company.
* Assumed to be responsible for the mysterious death of one of his sailors.
* After the mutiny, Erik was imprisoned in the brig of the ship with [[:jakob_ebner | …
* Served as the cook on the Dawnward.
* After the Dawnward sank, Simon & [[:christoph_eder | Christoph Eder]] were captured by goblins and forced to fight in the pits, where the Heroes of Death encountered and killed them.
* Leader among the crew of the Dawnward.
* Major proponent of the mutiny.
* After the Dawnward sank, Christoph & [[:simon_wimmer | Simon Wimmer]] were captured by goblins and forced to fight in the pits, where the Heroes of Death encountered and killed …
Sean & Dan Colt
* Two of the earliest "adventurers" sent by the Company to Eethrum, they escaped their fate only because the ship they traveled on crashed.
* The brothers adapted to Eethrum relatively well, and became fascinated with the magical and dark powers that …
Credited with leading the first voyage across the Orean Ocean, Raymond Raylor was a Desstrumite human explorer who lived three centuries ago. Upon returning from his first voyage, he brought with him many samples of new vegetation and species. There was a …